Prior to Participation in Interscholastic Sports
The appropriate athletic forms must be submitted each year prior to student participating in athletic programs. You may pick up a packet of the required forms at the Big Sandy 100J Main Office or download the form packet below.
Each packet includes:
- Physical Examination and Parent Permit for Athletic Participation – Part I
- Student Health History
- Physical Examination Form (To be completed by Physician’s Office)
- Student Eligibility Information Form
- Sample Warning to Students and Parents
- Student Athletic Insurance Form
- Criteria for Participation in Interscholastic Activities.
- Random Drug and Alcohol Testing Program – Consent to Test Form
- Athletic Emergency/Consent Form
Please do not pull any paper out of this packet… Please explain to the doctors that the packet must remain together… If you have to take a page out, PLEASE staple the packet back together.
All papers need to be turned in, signed by parents and athlete before he/she is allowed to practice or play.
PLEASE, turn this packet in to Mr. Snyder or coach in person, or to be put n their mail box at school, if brought to the office.
Please Note* – These forms require Adobe Reader to view/print – these packets are are also available at the Main School Office for those unable to download or print.