Welcome to Big Sandy 100J, Home of Bear Cubs’ Athletics. We look forward to you being a part of our team!
Prior to Participation in Interscholastic Sports
The appropriate athletic forms must be submitted each year prior to student participating in athletic programs. You may pick up a packet of the required forms at the Big Sandy 100J Main Office or download the form packet below.
Athletic Forms Packet
Please Note* – These forms require Adobe Reader to view/print – these packets are are also available at the Main School Office for those unable to download or print.
Each packet includes:
- Criteria For Participation in Interscholastic Sports and Activities
- Physical Examination and Parent Permit for Athletic Participation (Part I)
- Part II – Medical History (Parent & Student section)
- Part III – Physical Examination (Physician section)
- CHSAA ByLaws – Parent & Student Information
- Permission for transportation
- Student Athletic Insurance Form
- Random Drug and Alcohol Testing Program Consent Form
- Emergency/Consent Form
Please do not pull any paper out of this packet… Please explain to the doctors that the packet must remain together… If you have to take a page out, PLEASE staple the packet back together.
All papers need to be turned in, signed by parents and athlete before he/she is allowed to practice or play.
PLEASE, turn this packet in to the Athletic Director or Coach in person, or to be put n their mail box at school, if brought to the office.
View/Print Athletic Schedules