Prior to Participation in Interscholastic Sports
The appropriate athletic forms must be submitted each year prior to student participating in athletic programs. You may pick up a packet of the required forms at the Big Sandy 100J Main Office or download the form packet below.
Each packet includes:
- Physical Examination and Parent Permit for Athletic Participation – Part I
- Student Health History
- Physical Examination Form (To be completed by Physician’s Office)
- Student Eligibility Information Form
- Sample Warning to Students and Parents
- Student Athletic Insurance Form
- Criteria for Participation in Interscholastic Activities.
- Random Drug and Alcohol Testing Program – Consent to Test Form
- Athletic Emergency/Consent Form
Athletic Forms Packet
Please Note* – These forms require Adobe Reader to view/print – these packets are are also available at the Main School Office for those unable to download or print.
Please do not pull any paper out of this packet… Please explain to the doctors that the packet must remain together… If you have to take a page out, PLEASE staple the packet back together.
All papers need to be turned in, signed by parents and athlete before he/she is allowed to practice or play.
PLEASE, turn this packet in to the Athletic Director or Coach in person, or to be put n their mail box at school, if brought to the office.